Oven Cleaning, Tile Scrubbing & Grout Cleaning
What can we do?
- Regular Domestic & Public Sector Cleaning
- Deep & One-off Spring Cleaning
- Office & Restaurant Cleaning
- Commercial Kitchen, Events & Night Cleaning
- Shop, Bar, Venues Cleaning
- Ironing Service
- Sofa Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Mattress Cleaning
- Domestic & Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- End of Tenancy Cleaning
- Window Cleaning, Window, Door, Conservatories Cleaning
- Oven Cleaning, Tile Scrubbing & Grout Cleaning
- After Builders Cleaning, Floor Cleaning & Maintenance
- Hard Floor Cleaning
- Handyman Service
- Garden Service, Patio Cleaning
- Jet Wash, Driveway Cleaning in London and Kent
Congestion charge and parking fees (if parking not provided by customer) will be added to the final invoice.
Our helpful staff can assist you by providing free estimates and scheduling services for you.
If you need well established painting, decorating, plastering & brick cleaning company, visit our second website: oceanbuild.co.uk.
Not looking forward to cleaning your oven? Leave the dirty, greasy oven to our specialists.
We provide a professional and thorough cleaning service for every part of your greasy oven including knobs, burners, doors, racks and exterior and interior walls. Our oven cleaning technicians are properly trained and fully equipped to get your oven cleaned in the swiftest way possible without sacrificing the quality of the job.
According to oven width
Oven Cleaning Prices (standard width):
- Single oven, including two racks £40
- Double oven, including three racks £58
- Extractor - £10
- Microwave oven - £10
- Gas Hob - £13
- Ceramic Hob - £10
- Complete Range - £70
90 cm Width Ranges or Bigger:
- Range Hood or Hob - £20
- Single Wide Oven, including three racks - £58
- Range 1/2 size Oven - £25
- Warming Drawer Door - £5
- Complete Range 90cm - £70
- Complete Range 110cm - £80
AGA (Alpha, Stanley, Rayburn):
- 2 Oven Size - £70
- 4 Oven Size - £100
- Side Module - £50
- BBQ small - £35
- BBQ big (over 50cm) - £50
Minimum charge for oven cleaning is £40.
Tile Scrubbing & Grout Cleaning
In our cleaning business experience, we have noticed that although tiles & natural stone surfaces greatly enhance all areas in the work place and our homes there are many cleaning issues. These surfaces, though practical, have traditionally been very difficult to clean.
One of the biggest challenges with tile flooring is keeping grout clean. Porous grout lines trap dirt over time, causing your tile to look dull and sullied in appearance. The usual mopping and even the use of scrubbing machines are usually ineffective when it comes to textured stone or ceramic tiles. These methods may remove soiling temporarily, but further mopping or usage of scrubbers just spreads it wider and deeper into the grout.
At OCEAN Cleaning, experience is the key. The tile and grout cleaning process gets your grout clean, protects it and keeps it looking its best.