What can we do?
- Regular Domestic & Public Sector Cleaning
- Deep & One-off Spring Cleaning
- Office & Restaurant Cleaning
- Commercial Kitchen, Events & Night Cleaning
- Shop, Bar, Venues Cleaning
- Ironing Service
- Sofa Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Mattress Cleaning
- Domestic & Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- End of Tenancy Cleaning
- Window Cleaning, Window, Door, Conservatories Cleaning
- Oven Cleaning, Tile Scrubbing & Grout Cleaning
- After Builders Cleaning, Floor Cleaning & Maintenance
- Hard Floor Cleaning
- Handyman Service
- Garden Service, Patio Cleaning
- Jet Wash, Driveway Cleaning in London and Kent
Congestion charge and parking fees (if parking not provided by customer) will be added to the final invoice.
Our helpful staff can assist you by providing free estimates and scheduling services for you.
If you need well established painting, decorating, plastering & brick cleaning company, visit our second website: oceanbuild.co.uk.
No matter whether you need help with basic repairs and maintenance, painting and decorating, small building jobs or any of a myriad of other household chores… we offer the perfect solution! Call us now to take advantage of a leading handyman in London and Kent.
For example, to properly finish or update your bathroom, kitchen or housing tile work, you need a polyurethane and silicone joint sealing specialist.
We can provide you with the right expertise to properly treat your tiles and ensure their longevity, at a reasonable price.
The following list will give you an idea of some of our more popular services:
- Carpentry services
- Painting and decorating
- Tiling and grouting
- Furniture Assembly
- Repair and maintenance work
- Exterior work
- Odd handyman jobs and repairs
Whatever your needs, give us a call and we will try to help with a tailor made service for you. You can also visit dedicated page about our building services here.
In cases where our client cannot provide all the materials needed for the job, we can go to a local hardware store and supply the needed materials at our standard hourly rate with the price for the materials added separately on top. Congestion charge zone – if we are not able to come in on a scooter, we will charge the cost of the congestion charge in addition to our fees for the job.
Parking will be added on top of the price, only if incurred by our operatives. Rescheduling / cancellation policy – if you need to reschedule or cancel a confirmed booking, please give us at least 48 hrs. notice to avoid the cancellation fee of £30 (late notice charge).